Sunday 19 April 2015

Finally strung up and played for the 1st time in a few months and it plays as good as ever but feels better.
Hard to explain but it feels old and new at the same moment and the Manlius pickups in it sound great.
May toss the Deacci Green's in there sometime soon to see how they fare but for now I will leave her. 
99% done minus the stamper that has been over a month to receive after my custom order was screwed up and I was sent the wrong one...and the place is 2 hours from me, total hassle. 
Still need to age & fade the finish a bit but that will be over the next few months.
Not gonna do the razor blade method...hell no.












3 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Not sure how I ended here, but just wanted to say : This guitar is gorgeous !!!

    Very nice work...
    Did you sell this one ?

    Cheers,
    Xavier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Xavier

    No not sold... This is my main squeeze never gonna sell Les Paul :)

    Cheers
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Xavier

    No not sold... This is my main squeeze never gonna sell Les Paul :)

    Cheers
    Chris

    ReplyDelete